Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life Sucks

I thought I would take a moment to catch up on my blog while Mason naps. Mason is doing so good. He is learning to crawl extremely fast, get into everything, sit up, and pull up. He's such a happy baby. He giggles and smiles a lot, and I just hope that means I'm doing something right.

Everyone knows by now that my marriage situation is not a good one. I tried not to blog about it, because it is such a personal matter, but I guess I feel like I need to for myself and Mason. This blog was for Mason, and I guess one day he will know (however the situation turns out) what happened.

The Mr. and I are no longer together. My heart has been broken into a million pieces. It was really unexpected to me, and he hasn't been home in a few weeks. We don't really speak much at all, and when we do, it's regarding Mason and not what the heck is going on.

Right now, I honestly don't know what is going on. I'm completely clueless, shocked, and hurt.

I take it day by day, and try to continue being the best mom I can be for Mason. Because right now, that's really all I can do. One day he will know how he was the one that pulled me through this. I never knew such a sweet little baby would be my rock, what makes me smile all the time, and the one person who won't ever leave me. He's an amazing little man. And I love him sooooo so very much.

1 comment:

Candi (and Emma, too) said...

Girl, I've been there and done that. I hope and pray that things get better for you, because I know how bad that situation can drag you down. Just know that you're there for that precious baby and he's all that matters now aside from yourself! And I know people say this all of the time, but I'll really be here if you need to talk. Just shoot me a message if you need to vent. Like I said, I know how it is and where you're coming from, and I know how crappy guys can be and are oftentimes!