Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

Just a quick update.
Mason is doing great. He slept from 10pm until 9:30am. No 5am feeding! Very, very nice little guy. Mommy definitely appreciates that.
The Mr. and I are doing well. Getting a lot of Christmas shopping done, but still plenty left to do of course!
I love this time of year. I got Mason some gifts that I'll have to open for him. Yes, I know, I wrapped them and all. (For pictures sake, c'mon). And Santa will be visiting him this year. I don't care if the little guy will remember it or not. I will remember it, and that's all that matters.
I can't believe Christmas is just a little over a week away. It's my favorite time of the year. I love Christmas music, the cold weather, Christmas lights, being with family and friends, coffee and Bailey's, warm boots and cuddly babies.
It is our first Christmas as a family. The three of us. I'm going to try my best to make it a Christmas to remember.
Tonight, more Christmas shopping. Possibly taking Mason to have his picture made with Santa. We shall see how that goes.
We will pile on some more debt, but it's going to be a damn good Christmas.

No comments: