Monday, December 28, 2009

Wonderful Christmas Time

Christmas was an eventful, but wonderful day this year. Mason slept in until 8 on Christmas morning, so that was definitely nice for me. We had our Christmas at the house, just me, Mr. H, and little guy. I made some breakfast casserole and sausage balls to take to my Mom's, so we loaded everything up and headed over there.
Mason got all kinds of goodies, including a gift card to Toys R Us, so we can get him a high chair! He got toys tons of toys and clothes, and an Exersaucer that I've been wanting to get him. He has lots of new things to stare at, scare himself with, and drool all over. The Mr. and I got way too much, but we are very appreciative of everything we got.
It was great to have all the screaming babies at my Mom's house. All the boys were excited (Mason, mainly from all the loud noises and so much going on).
We spent the rest of the afternoon going to the Mr's Dad's house, my grandmother's, and my Dad's. All in all it was a wonderful day, and I am glad I got to see all the family that I did.
Next Christmas will be a whole new experience, and I am definitely looking forward to that.
I have a fussy teething baby that I must get back to. Will post pictures later!

No comments: