Monday, November 9, 2009

Crafty Christmas

A few blogs ago, I had mentioned that with the financial situation Adam and I are in, I will be making some Christmas gifts. Well, after seeing how well the beginning products turned out, I have decided that I am going to try and make some cash off of my craftsy gifts! I'm in the process of setting up an Etsy account, so that I can take requests on personalized, handmade items.
I'm hoping that in the next week or two I can actually buy some more supplies so that I can get this process moving too. I guess that's the biggest problem. You've gotta spend a little money to make a little money. But as far as the gifts go, I think that the recipients will thoroughly enjoy them, hopefully be as impressed with my talents as much as I was surprised with them, and consider them thoughtful and personal gifts.
I love the holidays! The fall begins the most favorite time of year for me, and I am so glad to have Mason in my life to enjoy it even more.
So, once Christmas has passed (so that way those of you who read my blog and will receive my wonderfully hand crafted gifts)I will post my Etsy store online! (That is if I can get my crap together and have it up and running by then!)

No comments: