Monday, September 28, 2009

Mason,

I hope to raise you to become a wonderful, genuine, amazing person.

I hope I raise you to know that you're family loves you more than anything, and we'll always be here for you.

I wish you could stay as innocent as you are now.

I love how you stare at me so intensely, and look for me when you hear my voice.

I love holding you in my arms, and wish I could forever.

I know that with every passing day I will just love you more and more than the day before.

I never knew it was possible to have so much love in my life.

I never knew how you would change so much for your Dad and I, and bring so much joy and love into our lives.

I love kissing your little toes and fingers, especially when it makes you smile.

I'm so glad that you are here, that you are ours, and you'll always be in our lives.

I never want you to hurt or feel alone. Your Dad and I will always try to make sure you are happy, and you will definitely be loved.

I never knew I would be scared to see you grow up...scared of missing how wonderful you are now. I know you'll become more and more wonderful, but sometimes I wish I could push the pause button on life right now.

I'll always love you. No matter what.
-Mom

No comments: