Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

Today is our one year wedding anniversary. So far, it has been wonderful! After taking care Mason half of the night, the Mr. took care of him this morning so I could sleep in. I didn't get out of bed until 12:30! It was so nice to catch up on some zzz's.
Then my wonderful Mom offered to come over and watch the little guy for us so we could get out of the house and be alone for a little while. We definitely enjoyed ourselves! We got out and had a late lunch at Chili's and went shopping around at the mall. I had some birthday money to spend, and some non-maternity clothes to buy! So it was the first time I had been "real" shopping in over 10 months! Of course I enjoyed it.
My husband on the other hand buys $9 worth of gummy candy, and $2 to experience what 78 mile per hour winds felt like inside of a plastic cage. What a big kid. (Love you sweetheart ;)
When Mason is older, they will have so much fun together.
Overall, it was a great anniversary! I'm hoping to spend the rest of the evening relaxing and being lazy. Let's home Mason wants to do the same!

No comments: