Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Last Post As A Pregnant Person

It's official. 6pm tonight is the beginning of Mason's eviction. I just got back from my doctor's appointment, and made very little progress. 1cm dilated (better than nothing) and 50% effaced. Got my orders for the induction, and now I am at home freaking out.
There is a lot of things to do, and no time to do them in. So guess what? I'm not worried about it at all! I'm going to make sure my bag is packed up, then I'm going to get a great big meal, and head to the hospital.
Unfortunately Mr. H can't take me there, since he will still be working. So Mom is heading over shortly to be my driver.
Hard to believe that the next post I will officially be a Mom.
Mason, since you decided to be so stubborn, we are making you come out! I can't wait to meet you little handsome man. Let's just try to make this whole labor and delivery thing very, very easy on Mom. I'd appreciate it.

No comments: