Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lovin' It

Being a mom, that is. I love it. It's the most stressful, amazing, wonderfully beautiful, tiring
titles I've ever had.
Mason is the the most wonderful little baby boy, and even though his crying and fussing can be beyond stressful at times, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I carved a pumpkin today and painted Mason a 'My 1st Halloween' pumpkin. He doesn't know the difference now, but hopefully he will look back on his childhood and appreciate my efforts! Once he wakes up from his nap I'm going to snap a few pictures of him an the pumpkin and will post those later.
With the holidays so swiftly approaching, I'm trying to save money making Christmas gifts. They are turning out great! I may even put them on etsy to try and make some extra cash. With the lack of sales at Mr. H's work, money has been slim to none. I've looked into credit counseling to help get some of my debt organized and easier to manage. Unfortunately it's probably not going to work out since they do include student loans. I think I may be looking into consolidating. We shall see. I'm going to be going back to school in January, but that doesn't give me an income as soon as I'd like. Instead it's just more money to dish out.
I just want to make sure than Mason has everything he needs. And luckily he doesn't require much now...but before too long he will.
Enough of that! It's a gorgeous day and I'd love
to take advantage of it! What to do, what to do.

No comments: