Thursday, March 26, 2009

17 weeks


I woke up this morning to the feeling of non-stop constant baby movement in my belly. Yeah, very cute and all. But when it's 5am, and you hadn't planned on waking up for another two and a half hours, it can be quite annoying.
I am 17 weeks today, and I need to fix my ticker over there since it is a day off. I really can't believe I'm 17 weeks today. Only three short weeks away from being at my halfway point.
It seems like it was just a few days ago that I woke up on New Years Day, took a test, and hyperventilated. And it's been 17 weeks of my little man growing stronger and bigger every day. Every little movement makes me feel like I know him better. I can't wait until Mr. H can feel him squirming around. It's an awesome feeling.
Once he is here, I know I'll miss those moments where its just me and him, and no one else knows the connection we had already established long before he ever arrived.
How far along? 12 weeks!!!

Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Nopers
Sleep: My ribs hurt, my back hurts, and baby is starting to move like a jumping bean.
Best moment this week: Finding out we're having a boy.
Movement: There's a dance happening inside my uterus.
Food cravings:
Gender: Big boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Beer
What I am looking forward to: Getting a bigger belly and being able to feel the little guy wiggle around from the outside.
Weekly Wisdom: If you get sick, take care of yourself -- remember that you're pregnant & work can wait if your body needs time to heal & rest.
Milestones: Being able to feel baby move!

No comments: