Sunday, March 22, 2009

Introducing the New Mr. Hall



So yesterday we found out that we are having a little boy! He was definitely not shy in showing us his goods. The first ultrasound picture is his profile shot, with his arm over his head. I was surprised to see how big he had gotten!
At my last ultrasound at 12 weeks, we discovered that he was measuring 3 days ahead of scheduling. The tech at yesterday's ultrasound informed us that it was normally hard to see the rise and fall of the chest at just 16 weeks, so that was a good indicator that he is still measuring ahead!
We were thrilled to get the news, and my Mom and Step-Dad threw us a little shin dig to announce to sex of the baby. Hopefully it's not a disappointment that there will continue to be no granddaugther in the family yet. But you can certainly say that we are on our way to having a little family football team.
I think the little guy is going to be the spitting image of his Dad, and that would thrill me. Mr. H is a good looking guy, and if he has some of those Hawaiin traits, I'm pretty sure we're going to have the cutest kid on the planet.
So hello to the new Mr. Hall. I am positive that the next 23 weeks will go by incredibly fast, and I can't wait to meet my little man.




No comments: