Friday, March 13, 2009

Why Not? It's Friday.



Well, I've reached 15 weeks, and not much has changed really. Now I've got heartburn so bad I swear I'm breathing fire, and I'm actually starting to pooch out a little in the midsection.
It's been awhile since I posted, and I'm going to spend the entire weekend at home while it's rainy and cold outside. Fun. So I'm sure that'll I'll take some pictures of my pregnant belly, post them on here, and probably post some ideas for the nursery.
But today is Friday! The weekend, whether sunny or not, is here. No work for two days. Thank goodness. Now, I'm going to spend the next few hours trying to will my house to clean itself, and will the day to go by super fast.

How far along? 15 weeks 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss: 1-2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Have a few, ordering some more.
Stretch marks? Nopers.
No Sleep?: God no, and it completely sucks.
Best moment this week: Hanging out with my girls and watching Grey's.
Movement: None, of course
Food cravings: Grilled cheese.
Gender: Leaning more torwards girl. Finding out in 8 days!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: The taste of a dirty martini.
What I am looking forward to: March 21st. Making it past 16 weeks and discovering if our little bean is a boy or a girl.
Weekly Wisdom: Stay away from Orange Juice when you have heartburn. Youch.
Milestones: Getting my energy back!! No more fatigue! Wahhooo!

Oh, and for the men who don't want to think of their baby as a fruit...
The baby is the size of a baseball this week!


No comments: