Friday, March 13, 2009

A little inspiration

Girl's Nursery
Girl's Nursery - by MrsHall on Polyvore.com

I stumbled upon a website called Polyvore that is just pretty freaking awesome. Here you can create inspiration boards for fashion, interior design, photography, or whatever your little heart desires. So, I thought I'd give it a little spin myself. And 10 minutes later, I have an inspiration board for a little girls bedroom.
Best of all, you can click on the picture, and it will redirect you to the website, with links of each item that is in the board.
Picking out things for a girls room was easy. I really like this whole bird theme, and the room is currently a pale green. Also, the crib pictured is actually the one we've already purchased, and the glider is on my wish list.
One of these days, since I have no idea where to begin with a boy, I will have an inspiration board posted for a little boys nursery. Let me know what ya think!

No comments: