Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Healthy Eating

I know it's not Friday, but I did want to post how the weight loss journey was going so far. I haven't weighed myself. I don't want the scale to haunt me every morning in the hopes that the number will change day to day. That's being a little too obsessive, and I'm still limiting myself to Friday mornings.

So far I think I've had a fairly good week. I've been keeping within my points range every day, (with the exception of Saturday, in which I used my Flex Points). This morning I am going to fix myself some delicious Turkey Bacon (which I actually perfer over regular anyway), scrambled egg whites with salsa, and toast with Nutella. It's a big breakfast, but it's only a meer 4 points. (Egg whites are 0 points, as well as salsa).

I've been drinking water like a maniac, and can already tell a difference in my energy level. I forgot that drinking a ton of water is like drinking two cups of coffee. It's a natural energizer.

Let's hope I stay on plan the remainder of the week. Mr. H gets Irish Stew for dinner tonight. (Yep, still going to cook him dinner even though I can't eat it). I'll probably cook myself up a chicken breast, some rice, and steamed veggies. Yum.

No comments: