Friday, January 1, 2010

Time Flies When You're Baking Babies

A year ago today, I woke up, raced to CVS, purchased a pregnancy test, came home, peed on a stick, and three minutes later began to hyperventilate and shake hysterically when I discovered I was pregnant with my little Mason man.
And here I am, a year later. The happiest I've ever been in my life, with my love, the Mr., and my little love, the little Mr. I'm not going to relive all the moments of that day (because I've already done so via blog posts, so start searching if you missed that). I will always remember the day I found out I was going to be a Mom, and of course, the day I became a Mom.
So here's a little something to jog my memory, as well as make me get all Mommy-sappy and want to go and hold all of Mason's newborn clothes and smell his recently bathed baby head.
Mason's first picture

And to follow my New Years resolution, here is my first photo of the New Year!

No comments: