Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year, New Things Part 2

Mason just woke up from a nap, so I have to make this quick. One of my goals this year is to be happy with myself, and in order to do that, I need to lose a pretty significant amount of weight.
Plan: Weight Watchers. I've done it in the past and was very successful with it, so I plan on using it again to assist me in my weight loss goals. I'm going to have a "Fitness Friday" post, where I will post my weight, how much I either lost or gained, and some tips for those who may be wanting to lose weight.
Today is my first day on the plan, and I will be weighing in each Thursday for my Fitness Friday posts. I'm also going to attempt to post a weekly (or maybe bi-weekly) picture of myself, for a reference on what losing 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 pounds looks like.
Yes, I said 50. I need to lose at least that. More than anything I want to feel good about myself. After having a baby, I think all mothers do. Some are freakish and can manage without a weight loss plan. I, however, am not one of those freakish people. So here is to the first day on the path to skinny town!

No comments: