Thursday, July 9, 2009

32 Weeks!

Mason could arrive in as little as 5 weeks. Wow! I still feel so unprepared, even though I know we have the majority of everything we need. At least what we think we need. I'm sure there will be some things after his arrival that we are rushing out to get, not even realizing that we needed them in the first place.

As far as size goes, according to the average baby, he should be around 3.75lbs this week. I'll gain around a pound per week that mostly going straight to Mason. Great for him, but not really looking forward to packing on even more weight.

I have yet to hear back from my doctor about my glucose results. I'm assuming that's probably a good thing. I think that if I had gestational diabetes they would have called to let me know by now. Whenever the results are good, they tend to slack off on calling you and informing you of that. It'd be nice to hear something back though, I could use a little celebrating!

My 3D/4D ultrasound is day after tomorrow, and I am super excited about it! I think it will be so awesome to see his little face, and figure out what he has been doing in there for so long.

Other than that, not much else has been going on. I have a doctor's appointment next Wednesday, and then another two weeks after that. After that appointment, I'll be going every week! I just can't believe this pregnancy has gone by as fast as it has. I definitely won't complain about that! So for my birthday, wedding anniversary, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, we'll have a new little man in our family to start all kinds of wonderful memories with. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I worry that I don't have everything that we will have for our LO too. We will just have to wait & see I guess....can't wait to see the 3D/4D pictures!!