Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stroller!

Last night we made a trip to Babies R Us and picked up our stroller! Luckily, we made it about 15 minutes before closing, and they only had one left of the kind that I was wanting. I'm so glad that we got it, since it's one of the few remaining more expensive items. Mr. H sold his old headlights for his truck to a guy for $100 bucks, so that defiitely helped us in getting it.
Unfortunately, I didn't have my coupon with me (which would've saved used about $40), but the cashier said that as long as I save my receipt and bring it back with the coupon within 90 days, they can still honor it. So that's good!
Of course Mr. H was tired by the time that we got home, so we haven't taken it out of the box yet or assembled it. I plan on taking a few pictures of him trying to figure out how to put it together. Ha!
Tomorrow is my 3 hour gluclose tolerance test, so I can't eat anything after midnight tonight. I'm not really looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to the other parts of my doctor's appointment. Seeing if Mason is measuring ahead still, what progress we've made, etc, etc. It'll be fun even though I get to spend half of the day in the doctor's office.
I'll definitely update tomorrow with any news once I get finished with the appointment!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

yay for the stroller!! you should be getting a package very soon! i have one other thing that i need to get to you, but it you may not get it until i can come to Rome, which whill be after this baby is born! good luck with the glucose test!