Friday, July 10, 2009

Update on Randomness

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 28 pounds
Maternity clothes? I have a few things that still fit me. A lot of my pregnancy shirts are a lot shorter now, so my belly tends to fall out of the bottom. Nice.
Stretch marks? Not a one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay that way for the next 8 weeks!
Sleep: Pillows, pillows, and more pillows. Still have yet to have my Ambien filled. I don't think it'll be necessary unless I have another week of no sleep whatsoever.
Best moment this week: Hasn't happened yet, but the 3D ultrasound tomorrow will be it!
Movement: He's a dancing, kicking, rolling, machine.
Food cravings: I've really been craving a cinnamon roll.
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but slowly getting flatter.
What I miss: Same things I've been missing. Beer, sleep, my feet, etc, etc.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Mason's sweet face and holding him in my arms.
Weekly Wisdom: Get the car seat installed as soon as you get it. It's just something else you won't have to worry about.
Milestones: Being able to see him move around in my belly. It's very bizarre.

No comments: