Tuesday, May 5, 2009

22 weeks and 5 days

Getting close to 23 weeks! And only 4 more days until vacation! Yahooo!
Here is a my usual quick pregnancy survey. Just to answer the general stuff.
How far along? 18 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm not really positive. A few weeks days ago it was up 11 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Of course. Nothing else fits.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: I am actually getting better sleep than ever! With the exception that little man wants to kick me extremely hard between 10pm-12am and keep me up, I've learned how to get comfortable with my growing belly.
Best moment this week: Feeling his kicks constantly. Hard ones.
Movement: All the time. I felt some hiccups yesterday!
Food cravings: No real cravings I guess. Still candy and sweets!
Labor Signs: Not yet!
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Laying on my stomach and wearing my engagement ring.
What I am looking forward to: Reaching my viability date! (May 14th). Basically what this means, is that doctors will do whatever they medical can to save the baby after this point. Before 24 weeks, not so much.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't go pushing and grabbing on a pregnant ladies stomach. Let her guide it for you. If I jab you in the stomach it isn't going to feel so good, so please don't do it to me. Thank you.
Milestones: Reaching 22 weeks is a milestone enough. I'm over halfway through, and with each day I'm one day closer to meeting my guy.

No comments: