Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We Have A Connection!

Internet connection, that is. After my rant on AT&T's crappy service, I must say, they surprised me today. Let's just see how long this lasts.
After speaking to, yet again, another technical representative, AT&T came to the conclusion that it would just be easier to send someone out to the house to help us out. So I set up an appointment for today between 1pm and 5pm. About five after one, he pulled up in the driveway, came inside, gave us a brand new modem, and established an internet connection within 2 minutes.
Pretty impressive. However, it still amazes me that AT&T did NOT come out to our house upon our initial service instillation and set up everything for us. They should have done this eons ago and save us both the trouble.
But things are up and running for the time being, so let's keep our fingers crossed (I suggest AT&T do the same) that things don't go falling apart again causing us to switch providers.

No comments: