Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good News!

So Mr. H just informed me that he spoke with his boss and the regional manager today at his work. Both told him that he would be getting a route within the next few months!! They have some things to work out before they can get him started on it, so it could possibly take up to two months, but it could also be sooner than that!
Of course I am thrilled, and he is too, because this could mean that I could stay at home with the baby a lot longer than we thought before going back out into the work force.
Also, I wanted to finish up my degree and finish up some other plans, so this will definitely open the door for us! There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that this process won't drag on for him. The increase in salary for him would mean a good 10 grand more than I was making at my old job! So he's going to be making more money than the two of us combined where making the entire time we've been living together! That is great great news!
Keep your fingers crossed for us that everything will work out smoothly, and Mr. H will finally get the route he deserves! It's like he said..."I can wait a few more months, because now I know I don't have to wait a few more years.".
WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

congrats jessica! I'm glad that things are looking up!