Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Toni Braxton

Braxton Hicks contractions are not fun.
I had my first experience with these last night while I was fishing with the boys. From what I have heard, they can either A) Be painful, like cramps or B) Not be painful at all and just a tightening feeling in your stomach.
Well, I got the painful ones. On a scale of 1-10, I would probably rate them around a 3. Nothing to major. Just unpleasant, uncomfortable, and pointless. After about fifteen minutes they were gone, but I could sum them up as overall-annoying.
Mason has also had the hiccups constantly for about a week and a half now. I've woken up the past two mornings to him hiccupping like a fool. I know it's a good sign. Means baby is learning to swallow and inhale. Great. But also, just as annoying.
So we're down to 107 days before his scheduled arrival. Although, I wouldn't mind it being a few less. No more.
That's it for today.

No comments: