Friday, June 26, 2009

Boredom

This week has been so boring for me. I have a feeling the weekend will be just as drab. At least next week I've got things to look forward to. My doctors appointment on Thursday, my 3D/4D ultrasound the following week, and then another doctors appointment the week after. This week I've had absolutely nothing to do, and feel like it's too early to start really doing the major preparations for Mason.
Even though I have to take the 3 hour glucose, I'm still excited about the appointment. We'll get to see if he is still measuring ahead and what the next steps with that.
Mason decided to keep me up all night last night. That was loads of fun. I got in the bed around 11, laid there staring at the ceiling until around 1, got up and fiddled around the house, then laid back down. I think it was around 3 that I finally fell asleep. However, I didn't stay asleep. I got the crap kicked out of me all night long. Oh joy! I got out of bed this morning around 7, went downstairs, and passed back out on the couch until 9.
I think Mr. H will have to just deal with the fact that I'm probably going to start sleeping on the couch on a nightly basis. It's just so much easier to get comfortable. Plus it's about 10 degrees cooler downstairs.
Hopefully I'll find something to do this weekend.

No comments: