Sunday, August 16, 2009

Naturally Inducing Labor

Here are some things that are supposed to naturally induce labor:

Castor oil
A glass of wine
Walking
Spicy Foods
House work
Eggplant Parmesean?
Pineapple
Massage
Yard Work

So here is what I've tried, and so far, no Mason yet.
A glass of wine: FAIL
Spicy foods: FAIL
House work: FAIL
Pineapple: FAIL

Massage? I give Mr. H back rubs all the time, but so far he hasn't returned the favor.
Yard work? I leave that to Mr. H.
Eggplant Parmesean? Pass.
Castor Oil? Gag. I'd rather not.

Looks like Mason will come when he is ready, or when the doctor says "Well, he looks mighty comfortable in there, I think we may have to induce."
Whatever. I'm SO over being pregnant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried it all..except for the castor oil; & nothing worked & I had to wait unti 41 weeks to get induced!! But, I hope that your LO comes soon all on his own :)