Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Recap

Let's see, let's see. What did I do this weekend? Well, Friday night was the typical stay-at-home-and-do-nothing-evening. Typical, but enjoyable, as usual.
Saturday the gang ventured to Dalton to attend Uncle Frank's Tribute at the Blues Train. It was a lot of fun! Most of the bunch was amazed that a full-term pregnant lady would actually be in a bar, let alone travel out of town to sit around in a bar full of loud music and drunks. Drunks are funny when you're sober, so that was comedic, and the music was good. The food was awesome too!
It was great seeing Aunt Jean, Uncle Red, Cathy, Chuck, and the whole family. Mom and Phil had a good time. We celebrated Frank's life, and Phil's birthday! Even though we only stayed for about 2 and a half/3 hours, it was still a good time.
Sunday I did the usual Mom and Phil visit. It's always nice to get out of the house for a day, and spend time with them. Sippin' on coffee, chatting about Mason's upcoming arrival and such, and just good family time!
So my weekend went by fast, but it was rather enjoyable. Here are a few pictures from Saturday night!
Steph and I before we headed out

Ami, Cathy, and Mom - having wayyyy to much fun!

Mom and the Birthday Boy
I really don't think they were expecting me to take the picture. But I love it.

No comments: