Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday was pure boredom. Luckily Allison and Steph came over that evening to entertain me! Mr. H decided he wanted to take a 3 hour nap that afternoon, and after spending an entire day at home alone, I was ready to get out of the house.
So Saturday Steph, Chad, Mr. H, and I all headed out to Bennett's for dinner and and then to the movies. We saw The Ugly Truth, and it was pretty hilarious. Good times had by all. It was so nice to get out of the house and do something different, so I really enjoyed myself.
Sunday was my Parker's (my nephew) 2nd birthday, so we went over to my father in law's house for the celebration. It was good seeing everyone, and nice to see my brother and sister in law again. That was the first time we'd seen them since the wedding. I took a few pictures, all of Parker of course, so I will post those later.
My mom is on a flight to Orlando this morning for a three day business trip and was scared of me going into labor while she was gone. It's still way to early for Mason to arrive, so I don't think that will be a problem at all.
And might I add, it was so nice to hear (from a mother of three yesterday) this comment. "You look great! You are carrying so well. Most mother's are so much bigger than you at this stage of pregnancy!".
That's a first. Most people forget that pregnant people are suppose to be big, and in turn comment on how large I am. Nice change from someone who actually knows!
My next appointment is day after tomorrow, where I will have a growth ultrasound and determine Mason's position. I don't think he's changed positions at all since my last appointment, so we'll see. I'm very curious to see what his estimated weight is going to be at 36 weeks.

No comments: