Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty good! Friday night was uneventful. Everyone came over to the house that evening and just chilled out. That was about it.
Saturday I spent the day with Mom, and then we headed back to the house so Mr. H could cook hamburgers for us. Best hamburgers in town. Swear.
My jaw has been killing me all weekend long. Luckily it's gotten slightly better today, but I don't know what the deal is.
Today I am hanging out with Mom again, helping her tidy up her house a bit. Mr. H's Dad's birthday is today, and unfortunately I wasn't able to go to the shindig. I haven't been feeling to well, and I know the trip alone would wear me out.
No big news this weekend.
But in pregnancy news, I have had quite a few contractions since my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Thursday evening they started out being 10 minutes apart and went down to 4 minutes. But after laying on my side and drinking a few glasses of water...they subsided. Since then I've had them off and on, so I'm sure the good ol' Doc will want to see if I've made any progress at my next appointment. Mason has also been kicking, punching, and rolling around like crazy lately. I think he's getting aggravated at the lack of room. Maybe it'll convince him into coming out in the next week or two.
Tomorrow will be a boring day for me. I'm sure I'll end up cleaning more of the house, and preparing for the little guy. But Tuesday morning I have my doctor's appointment bright and early, and then a trip to get my hair cut! Finally!
I haven't had it cut since February, and the time before that was in August to get it wedding-ready. So twice in a year. Sheesh. It's about time for a cut. At least I'll have something to do to fill some of the day on Tuesday. Being home 24/7 and in your last month of pregnancy makes time drag. It's a waiting game now.

No comments: