Obviously I could have Mason any day now naturally, but with the thoughts of having to have a c-section since he may still be transverse, I'm even more anxious that he'll basically have an eviction date.
The latest that my doctor will schedule a c-section is 39 weeks. So I know I won't make it to my due date. Even if he were to come naturally, I don't think he would stick around until the beginning of September. 39 weeks is 3 weeks from now. If she decides that because he is measuring large, we could schedule the c-section earlier, then he could be here in as little as a week and a half.
It's pretty overwhelming to think that either way, I will have a child by the end of this month. Yesterday I spent the day nesting like crazy. I cleaned the heck out of the guest bedroom, mine and Mr. H's bedroom/bathroom, and even washed my car and vacuumed the inside of it. Probably because I realized things could be happening pretty quickly, and I don't need to be sitting around on my pregnant butt waiting for things to magically happen on their own.
The nursery is almost complete. There are a few things that I'd like to get done in there, but they can always wait until after Mason is born.
I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over with. It's getting harder for me to move around/walk around, and my back is constantly in pain. I am super excited about my appointment tomorrow, so I am hoping that it will be some good news, and if anything, news at all.
Today I am going to be cleaning up the rest of the house, so hopefully I can stay on Mr. H about helping me keep it clean until the baby comes. That way I won't have to do this all over again in a week or two.