Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Almost Halfway There!

These are just so much easier than writing an entire blog post that basically answers all of these questions anyways. Love it.
How far along? 19 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds in 20 weeks!
Maternity clothes? Everything is maternity now.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: What sleep? I've tried it all. Sleep just sucks right now.
Best moment this week: I felt little man move from the OUTSIDE twice. Adam missed it of course, and it hasn't happened since, but I still loved it.
Movement: Like crazy.
Food cravings: Cool Whip, Diet Coke, Soups of any kinds
Gender: Little man
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: My doctors appointment next Wednesday. I'm looking forward to the ultrasound and seeing how big he has gotten!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't tell me if you like/don't like the name we've decided on (MOTHER). I'm pregnant, hormonal, and I'll cap your ass. And ultimately, it doesn't matter if 99% of the population hates the name we pick or loves it, we are still naming our kid that. :)
Milestones: Reaching my halfway point this week!

No comments: