Monday, April 6, 2009

Bedding!



And so after looking at every baby website known to man, I finally found the bedding that I wanted! I was wanting to go with a blue/green/brown color scheme. The more I looked at this one, the more I liked it and thought it would flow. Also, another thing was the "themes". I was going to settle for jungle animals, but I really didn't like the idea. I want it to look good, and like a nursery, but not a tacky nursery.
So this is what I got! I love it! I am so excited to get the rest of the nursery painted, and the crib mattress in so I can put this all together. I think it's going to look great!
Little man is moving around a lot this week. His kicks/punches/whatever they are, are getting stronger by the day. I can't wait to be able to feel him from the outside, so Adam will be able to feel just how hard the little guy likes to beat up my insides.
I did go to the unemployment office last week. How pathetic. I felt so out of place and wanted to get the heck out of there as soon as possible. I will be hearing from them sometime this week or next week about how much I'll be getting and for how long. Every little bit will help us out.
I've also considered doing some craftsy things to sell on etsy, but we'll see how that goes. Most of the time I have absolutely nothing to do during the day while Mr. H is at work, so maybe I can get creative. :) I definitely made some pretty cute things for my wedding, so I might put those skills to the test once again!

No comments: