Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick Update

My internet service is on the fritz, and normally only lets me stay online for a total of 30 seconds or less. So I thought I'd give a quick update while it's actually letting me stay online.
Mr. H felt the little guy move for the first time last night (only one day after I was able to feel him). That was wonderful. He seemed pretty excited.
Our air conditioning is completely out too. Which completely sucks considering it is summer weather in April.
And only 11 more days until we head to the beach! I am soooo beyond ready for it. Since our vacations are normally filled with lots of booze and good times, its definitely going to be a different experience this time. Fun none the less. Which also means...time to find a maternity bathing suit. Gag!
That's it for now. Hopefully once we get this internet crap fixed I'll actually be able to update a little more.

No comments: